Private Classes in Your Home:
Comprehensive Childbirth Classes, Labor & Birth with an Epidural, Breastfeeding 101, and Foundations in Sleep
Comprehensive Childbirth Education
Step out of the hospitals and OB offices and join us for a fresh take on modern education.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of all of the options you have at the hospital you’re birthing at…delivered without bias.
You and your partner will learn how you both make medical decisions, helping you to better communicate with each other and your labor & birth team.
Don’t worry, you won’t want to skip out early. In fact, we bet time flies when you’re not suffering through your childbirth ed. class.
All of our classes are offered in the comfort of your own home, on your schedule, and are tailored to you and your partner. We will cover only the topics that you want to learn about!
Contact us to see a full list of topic choices and to schedule your private class.
Labor & Birth with an Epidural
The class for those who:
“Don’t need a childbirth education class because they’re getting an epidural. “
We are proud to be the only ones in Columbus, Ohio to offer this unique class for those who know they want to walk into the hospital backwards to get their epidural that much sooner.
- Learn how to maximize the benefits of your epidural and use tools like the peanut ball to help labor progress.
- Brief overview of labor & birth so you know what to expect when the big day arrives.
- Gain an understanding of the policies and procedures surrounding epidural anesthesia at your hospital.
- Brief overview of coping techniques to help you get through the early part of labor and the time you spend waiting for your epidural to be placed.
- Learn how to minimize potential side effects of epidural anesthesia.
Breastfeeding is hard. Especially in a judgmental world.
A truly unique class offering in Columbus, our Breastfeeding Series prepares you for the reality of breastfeeding. We know breastfeeding is a natural thing but isn’t always easy. We’re here to help you understand how it works and how to know when it isn’t working so you feel confident every time you feed your baby. One, three-hour class. $150
Foundations in Infant Sleep
Believe it or not, you’re teaching your baby how to fall asleep and stay asleep from day one of life. Learn how to lay the foundations for healthy sleep right from the start.
Topics include safe sleep spaces, helping baby learn days and nights, sleep shaping, routines, and more.