Columbus Parenting Classes
We’ve partnered with the fabulous Dawn Friedman of Building Family Counseling to offer monthly stand-alone parenting workshops on some of the most common parenting challenges. These 90-minute classes are informative, encouraging and fun! Click the titles below for more information and to register for the class.
- Why Your Kids Don’t Listen
- Learn better communication for better behavior.
- January 31st @ 7 pm
- Same Page Parenting
- Helping you and partner work together.
- February 21st @ 7 pm
- When Kids Worry
- Supporting and understanding your anxious child.
- March 21st @ 7 pm
- Winning the Food Fights
- Make a declaration of peace at your dinner table.
- April 18th @ 7 pm
- Your Child Demystified
- Better understanding for easier parenting.
- May 16th @ 7 pm
- Mad Mom, Calm Mom, Date TBD
- Understanding and getting a handle on parental anger.
- Date TBD
If you have any questions, contact Dawn!